[NEohioPAL]Dynamic Web Design and Video Production

Thomas White eugene.white at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:25:25 PDT 2006

------=_Part_20794_11803332.1159817125712

Attention local artists:

Whether you are a local film production company or an artist looking to get
your material presented to a wider audience, LESS Productions is now taking
new clients.  LESS (Lake Erie South Shore) Productions is a multimedia
production and web design company based in Cleveland.

Our client list includes:
- Great Lakes Brewing Company
- The New Agrarian Center
- Anne Grady Corporation
- Trial in Action
- numerous local artists (actors, musicians, film makers)

We specialize in promotional DVDs, internet ready videos, and animated flash
web sites.  We will work within your budget, and can produce a one-minute
spec video or design outline at no cost to you.  Please contact
eugene.white at gmail.com for more information - or visit our website at
www.lessproductions.com

Thanks,
Eugene White

Sample Web Design:
www.annegrady.org
www.annegrady.org/jigsaw.html
www.trialinaction.com

Sample Video Reel available upon request.