[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively October Schedule...and some November Too!

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 2 19:00:42 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

To contact Jim:  pickrjm at aol.com or 216-409-1011.

Happy October Everybody  :)

Tuesdays, October 3, 16, 30   If you were one of the very many players to attend the last Open Mic at Rider's you know how wonderful it was.  At least six new players showed up, and two that come to mind quickly are: Maura Rogers & Tiffany Shea.  As I played the opening set Sara Remington brought in a big birthday cake for yours truly.  A gift from my many friends there.  You'd have to have your head (elsewhere) not to have seen and felt the love in that room that night.  Seems like all the old regulars were there too:  SteveO, JohnO, Sara, Ben, Sean, Nick Zuber, Amy, and others I know I am forgetting.  Add to that list, the new singer/players and we had a very full night of incredible music.  I'll be there the first, third and fifth Tuesdays, October 3, 16 and 30 for another evening of their Songwriter's Showcase.  Sign up is at 7:30pm,  Hope to see you there. Go to www.ridersinn.com for address, etc.

 Thursdays, October 5, 12, 19, 26 Then, this coming Thursday I will hosting the weekly Open Mic at Poor Richard's in North Ridgeville.  This place has turned around sooooooo very much these past many months. Veronica Darby & Chris Nekvinda bought it a year ago, and they have completely revamped it.  As of now (by my estimation) it is more of a restaurant than a anything else.  They serve a light gourmet menu and offer a wide variety of domestic and imported wines and ales, lagers, and stouts. Their liquor well is stocked with the finest beverages available. And, they just went smokeless.  Yepper, it is now a smoke free establishment.  A very big part of what they do is to offer a format for Original Acoustic Music and that is what we do on Thursday Nights (as well as gigs on Fridays & Saturdays).  Brian Henke played at an Open Mic there this past September ( I like to drop his name when I can   lol ) as has Tim Wallace.  And, when he has time, Chris Nekvinda will sit in too if there is room for him.  Last week was another good night of great music.  This is a weekly gig, so plan on making it your Thursday "place to be".  I'll be there for the 7:30 sign up.  Hope to see you walking in the door. www.thepoorrichards.com

           Coming in November   Just a quick note about the Barking Spider: I'll be there for a solo gig on November 1st and then again on November 29th in a songwriters circle with Ryann Anderson & Rachel Roberts The 1st is an 8pm gig,  and the 29th starts at 10pm.  Ryann put this together and  I was honored that he asked me to be a part of it.  And,  if you are anywhere near North Royalton this coming weekend I recommend that you stop by The North Royalton Players and see our own Starlie Drake (Emerald Frequency) as a "principle" in "Searching For
Intelligent Life In The Universe"

Until then, keep it in tune.
                my name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you    216 409 1011
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV><STRONG>To contact Jim:  <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A> or 216-409-1011.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Happy October Everybody  :)</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>                                               </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Tuesdays, October 3, 16, 30  </FONT><STRONG> If you were one of the very many players to attend the last Open Mic at Rider's you know how wonderful it was.  At least six new players showed up, and two that come to mind quickly are: Maura Rogers & Tiffany Shea.  As I played the opening set Sara Remington brought in a big birthday cake for yours truly.  A gift from my many friends there.  You'd have to have your head (elsewhere) not to have seen and felt the love in that room that night.  Seems like all the old regulars were there too:  SteveO, JohnO, Sara, Ben, Sean, Nick Zuber, Amy, and others I know I am forgetting.  Add to that list, the new singer/players and we had a very full night of incredible music.  I'll be there <FONT color=#ff0000>the first, third and fifth Tuesdays, October 3, 16 and 30</FONT> for another evening of their Songwriter's Showcase.  Sign up is at 7:30pm,  Hope to see you there. Go to </STRONG><A href="http://www.ridersinn.com"><STRONG>www.ridersinn.com</STRONG></A><STRONG> for address, etc.  </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG> </STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Thursdays, October 5, 12, 19, 26 </FONT><STRONG>Then, this coming Thursday I will hosting the weekly Open Mic at Poor Richard's in North Ridgeville.  This place has turned around sooooooo very much these past many months. Veronica Darby & Chris Nekvinda bought it a year ago, and they have completely revamped it.  As of now (by my estimation) it is more of a restaurant than a anything else.  They serve a light gourmet menu and offer a wide variety of domestic and imported wines and ales, lagers, and stouts. Their liquor well is stocked with the finest beverages available. And, they just went smokeless.  Yepper, it is now a smoke free establishment.  A very big part of what they do is to offer a format for Original Acoustic Music and that is what we do on Thursday Nights (as well as gigs on Fridays & Saturdays).  Brian Henke played at an Open Mic there this past September ( I like to drop his name when I can   lol ) as has Tim Wallace.  And, when he has time, Chris Nekvinda will sit in too if there is room for him.  Last week was another good night of great music.  <FONT color=#ff0000>This is a weekly gig, so plan on making it your Thursday "place to be".  </FONT>I'll be there for the 7:30 sign up.  Hope to see you walking in the door. </STRONG><A href="http://www.thepoorrichards.com"><STRONG>www.thepoorrichards.com</STRONG></A><STRONG>  </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>           </STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Coming in November  </FONT><STRONG> Just a quick note about the Barking Spider: I'll be there for a solo gig on <FONT color=#ff0000>November 1st</FONT> and then again on <FONT color=#ff0000>November 29th</FONT> in a songwriters circle with Ryann Anderson & Rachel Roberts The 1st is an 8pm gig,  and the 29th starts at 10pm.  Ryann put this together and  I was honored that he asked me to be a part of it.  And,  if you are anywhere near North Royalton this coming weekend I recommend that you stop by The North Royalton Players and see our own Starlie Drake (Emerald Frequency) as a "principle" in "Searching For </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Intelligent Life In The Universe"</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Until then, keep it in tune.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>                my name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you    216 409 1011    </STRONG></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--