[NEohioPAL]For Sale - One Pair (two units) Advenger Stage Lighting Fixtures and Exercise Bike + More

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Tue Oct 3 03:52:18 PDT 2006

I screwed up my first postings. Here we go again ;-)

One Pair (two units) Avengers Stage Lighting Fixtures. Sound activated,
every beat of the music makes the light bulbs inside rotate which lights
up the different colored glass lenses. There is a sensitivity level
control to adjust how the sound effects the units. The outer casings
have some scratches. Both units work fine.  $45 for both - Local Pickup Only

Vitamaster Stationary Bike - Model 400M - Adjustable height seat,
Adjustable position handle bars, Adjustable resistance control, Space
saving - Price $35, pickup only

Custom Made Entertainment Center with Sony Wega 32" TV - Paid $2000 for
custom made entertainment center and $900 for Sony Wega TV. For Sale
for: Entertainment Center $1000; Sony Wega TV $300; Both together for
$1100; or Best Offer; Local Pickup Only

View All items at : http://planitsafe.org/itemsForSaleWeb/