[NEohioPAL]Berswerk films/Ruckitup productions (HAYDNVILLE) action/thriller

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 3 07:45:07 PDT 2006

--0-1398214695-1159886707=:76045

Berswerk films and Ruckitupproductions are taking on Haydnville the movie. We are going to be casting for this feature we are accepting headshots and resumes before the casting call so send info to us at ruckitproductions at hotmail.com  This is an action/thriller and we are needing a variety of actors and acctresses, this is a great opportunity to build a quality resume, this is going straight to dvd. This is not sag it is non union back end pay/food and gas expense thanks and have a nice day.