[NEohioPAL]Auditions for upcoming show, APHRODISIAC

info at theaterninjas.com info at theaterninjas.com
Tue Oct 3 08:05:14 PDT 2006

Theater Ninjas, an emerging Cleveland-based theater company, is =20
currently holding auditions for our upcoming production, "Aphrodisiac".

A few jokes shy of a dark comedy, "Aphrodisiac" is the story of an =20
undistinguished US congressman whose affair with an intern comes to =20
light in the aftermath of her disappearance and murder. Through the =20
eyes of the congressman's children, the affair is imagined and =20
re-imagined in an attempt to understand the nature of sex, lies, and =20
death in the shadow of the nation's capitol. Written by Rob Handel, =20
"Aphrodisiac" is based heavily on the Chandra Levy case. Directed by =20
Jeremy Paul.

"Aphrodisiac" will run from December 1st to the 17th in the Brooks =20
Theater at the Cleveland Playhouse. Rehearsals will be held from Nov. =20
1st to Nov. 30th.

We are now accepting resumes for the following roles:

1 Male Late 20?s ? Early 30?s
1 Female early 20?s
1 Female Late 20?s ? Early 30?s

All are paid positions.

Auditions will be held at The Cleveland Playhouse on October 17th and 18th
by appointment only. To make an appointment please send your resume to =20
info at theaterninjas.com.