[NEohioPAL]Looking for David Coxe

Diana Kullgren actnow46 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 11:00:50 PDT 2006

--0-879829022-1159984850=:39041

We are looking for a phone number for David Coxe (music director/keyboards) who is supposed to be accompanying a show for us here at Cassidy Theatre.  David (or someone who knows his current phone number) please call the Cassidy Theatre at 440-842-4600 before 4:00 or Thursday or Friday between 9 am and 4 pm.  Thanks to all of you who are reading this!