[NEohioPAL]REMINDER | RFI's Urban Filmmaker's Tour in Atlanta Tomorrow | Washington DC Next Friday

Mike Wood mike at rockstone.org
Thu Oct 5 03:37:53 PDT 2006

Hey,

If you have not done so already, it's not to late to RSVP for the free
advance screening of "Holla" and networking reception tomorrow evening in
Atlanta and next Friday in Washington DC.

It's also not too late to register for the Workshop Case Study of "Holla" on
Saturday.  For more info and tour schedule, click here -->
http://www.rockstone.org/ufwflyer.htm

The Rockstone Foundation's Urban Filmmaker's Tour stops in eight cities over
the next eight weeks.  Besides Atlanta and Washington DC, scheduled stops
include New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, Philadelphia and Houston.

If you have already signed up, thank you.  We look forward to meeting you
soon.

Very best,

- Mike Wood