[NEohioPAL]Casting Call for short film this Saturday at CSU

Paul Esper esper_paul at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 14:22:11 PDT 2006

--0-1078951006-1160083331=:21373

Hi,

  I'm casting for a short piece called The Payoff this Saturday (October 7th) from 4pm to 8pm.  The Casting Call will take place in Room MU107 of the communication building at Cleveland State University.

  The film: a dark drama/film noir piece in which two businessmen try to take the "easy" way in order to save their business (yet again) only to have their plan blow up in their faces.

  The roles up for audition: Daniel Rollins and Jonathan Hicks, both in their late 20s to early 30s.  The roles are race neutral, so all male actors in the age range can audition.

  If interested, please RSVP me, Paul Esper, through either my e-mail address (esper_paul at yahoo.com) or by calling me at (440)552-3711.  Time slots will be set up for everyone that cares to audition.

  This will be a non-pay production; however, all actors will receive a copy of the film on DVD and will be invited to the premiere of the film at the end of the fall semester (middle of December).

  I know that this is short notice and I will be grateful for everyone that decides to tryout.

  If there are any questions/concerns, please refer to my contact information.

  Thank you for your time.

  Paul Esper