[NEohioPAL]Audition Callbacks

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 07:43:45 PDT 2006

--0-2111311732-1160145825=:76278

If you've submitted for a role or are now interested in Cracked we'd like to invite you back to the Holiday Inn
  At I 71 and Rte 82 in Strongsville
  Tonight at 6 pm in the restaurant. We still have unfilled roles and a bar scene requiring 10-12 actors of all types over 21.
  At 9 pm we'll be going to the premier of" Horror Convention Massacre " A Joe Ostrica Film ,With Brenna Lee Roth , in the same building

Gregory Tatnall
--0-2111311732-1160145825=:76278

<DIV>If you've submitted for a role or are now interested in Cracked we'd like to invite you back to the Holiday Inn</DIV>  <DIV>At I 71 and Rte 82 in Strongsville</DIV>  <DIV>Tonight at 6 pm in the restaurant. We still have unfilled roles and a bar scene requiring 10-12 actors of all types over 21.</DIV>  <DIV>At 9 pm we'll be going to the premier of" Horror Convention Massacre " A Joe Ostrica Film ,With Brenna Lee Roth , in the same building</DIV><BR><BR><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=blue size=3>Gregory Tatnall</FONT>
--0-2111311732-1160145825=:76278--