[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Filmmaker Survey - Please Respond

C.I.N.E.M.A. Inc. ericswinderman at cinemacleveland.com
Mon Oct 9 15:49:12 PDT 2006

--0-817549342-1160434152=:56226

 Dear Cleveland Film Community,

 As many of you know, C.I.N.E.M.A. (The Cleveland Independent Network
 of Entertainers, Moviemakers & Artists) is a non-profit organization
 dedicated to aiding you, the artists of Cleveland, through fundraising
 and networking.

 We recently moved to our new offices in downtown Cleveland and are
 ready to begin serving the talented filmmakers, actors, and musicians
 of Cleveland.

 Please take the time to answer a few survey questions so that we may
 better serve you in all your artistic endeavors.

 Thank you!

 Sincerely,

 The C.I.N.E.M.A. Board of Trustees

 Please email your responses to the following questions to
 ericswinderman at cinemacleveland.com

 1. Would you be interested in a film festival showcasing only
 Cleveland based film projects? Yes No

 2. Would you read a magazine that featured articles on Cleveland
 filmmakers, actors, and musicians? Yes No

 3. Would you be interested in being listed in a directory of Cleveland
 talent that you and others could utilize to hire cast and crew? Yes No

 4. Would you be interested in taking free or minimal cost weekend (1
 or 2 day) classes on topics like directing, screenwriting, editing
 or acting? Yes No

 5. Would you be interested in obtaining a $10,000 grant to film a
 project in Cleveland? Yes No

6. What do you do? (director, actor, writer, editor etc.)

 Thank you for taking the time to answer this survey, please do not
 respond to the survey through the message board. Please respond
 directly through the email address provided above. Your feedback is
 greatly appreciated!

Eric Swinderman
  Co-President,
C.I.N.E.M.A. Inc.