[NEohioPAL]Opportunity in Entertainment/Management

Dawn Jordan dajsk8 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 08:15:06 PDT 2006

--0-408402637-1160493306=:91123

New Entertainment & Management Company is giving the right people the opportunity to come aboard.

  My hands are full with entertainers asking for me to represent them as well as putting together various shows.  So I am giving a few people the opportunity to get into this business and become a force in the entertainment industry in Cleveland and spreading.  Are you interested?  Are you ready to put in the work?

  What am I looking for?

Assistant (paid positition) and intern (unpaid - commission a possibility though):

   computer skills - Microsoft Office (Word & Excel a must, Powerpoint and Frontpage a plus), experience with database programs and accounting programs a plus, experience with email and researching the internet, etc.
   communication skills - retrieving voicemails, returning phone calls, assisting with travel arrangements, assisting with paperwork, assisting with contacting venues and artists, ability to communicate instructions effectively to performers, etc.
   ability to work under deadlines
   promotional/public relations experience a plus but not required, but willing to distribute materials, assist with press releases, etc.
   ability to assist in organization of shows and performers
   ability to keep all information confidential
   interest in the entertainment industry especially in hip hop
   professional attitude a must
   willingness to learn
  Hours will be very flexible except when shows are scheduled.  You will need attend and assist with shows which are usually on weekends and in the evening.  While this is an exciting and fun industry, there will be a lot of work.  Are you up for the challenge?

  Please email me at djdawnjordan at aol.com if interested or want to discuss the opportunity more.

--0-408402637-1160493306=:91123

 email me at <A href="mailto:djdawnjordan at aol.com">djdawnjordan at aol.com</A> if interested or want to discuss the opportunity more.</div>
--0-408402637-1160493306=:91123--