[NEohioPAL]FRIGHT TECK PICTURES casts former stars from Hellweek!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 10 14:11:46 PDT 2006

--0-565740466-1160514706=:94297

Just came in fresh off the press, I am pleased to announce that two of the stars from hellweek will be reuniting once again, along with lori ingram and alex(granpa)ratchet plus cameos from michelene panko. Its going to be a hellweek reunion and im sure these guys and girls are going to rock once again, principle photoghraphy in two weeks, I cant wait for this one sincerly Edward A Lengyel