[NEohioPAL]Last weekend for "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" at Fine Arts

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Tue Oct 10 15:24:02 PDT 2006

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
at The Fine Arts Association
ONE MORE WEEKEND!
Audiences are loving it!  John Benson's review in The New Herald
headlined "FAA's 'I Love You' Pretty Much Perfect"
=20
Remaining Production Dates:
October 13 & 14 at 8:00 pm
October 15 at 3:00 pm
Sign Interpreted/Audio Described Performance October 15
=20
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
Books & Lyrics by Joe DiPietro
Music by Jimmy Roberts
Originally Produced in New York by James Hammerstein, Bernie Kukoff and
Jonathan Pollard. Original Direction by Joe Bishoff.=20
Originally produced by the American Stage Company, James N. Vagias,
Executive Producer.
=20
Directed by Fabio Polanco
Choreographed by Pierre Jacques Brault
Music Directed by Kevin David Thomas
=20
Box Office - 440-951-7500
Online - www.fineartsassociation.org
<outbind://193/www.fineartsassociation.org>=20
=20
Performed in The Corning Auditorium
The Fine Arts Association
38660 Mentor Ave Willoughby, Ohio 44094
=20
CAST
Dan DiCello
Kelly R. Monaghan
Joe Monaghan
Courtney Schloss
=20
Artistic Team
Paul Gatzke-Scenic Designer
Aimee Kluiber-Costume Designer
Lance Switzer-Lighting Designer
Tom Linsenmeier-Sound Designer
Dena Jo Pavlovic-Stage Manager
The Story
This hilarious revue celebrates the mating game and takes on the truths
and myths behind that contemporary conundrum known as "the
relationship." Act I explores the journey from dating and waiting to
love and marriage, while Act II reveals the agonies and triumphs of
in-laws and newborns, trips in the family car and pick-up techniques for
older adults.
=20
=20
Ann Hedger
Programming Coordinator
440-951-7500 x103
ahedger at fineartsassociation.org <mailto:ahedger at fineartsassociation.org>

The Fine Arts Association
Your Center for Arts Education
38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH 44094
www.fineartsassociation.org <http://www.fineartsassociation.org/>=20
=20