[NEohioPAL]Wal*Mart Voices of Color Film Series joins UFW Tour | New Workshops Added - Lower Fees

RFI | The Rockstone Foundation mike at rockstone.org
Wed Oct 11 05:44:54 PDT 2006

Hey,

Thanks to the support of Wal*Mart Voices of Color Film Series and comments
from our successful tour stop in Atlanta last weekend,
we were encouraged to add more programming to our eight city touring
workshop series.

Now you can sign up for just one class at a much lower rate.  If you
purchase the full pass, you'll also
receive a complementary copy of the 125 page Urban Filmmakers Manual in a
binder as well as on CD.

Click here to download the NYC flyer -->
http://www.rockstone.org/ufwflyernyc.htm

Click here to download the DC Flyer -->
http://www.rockstone.org/ufwflyerdc.htm

or   visit us online here -->  http://www.rockstone.org

Also, don't forget to RSVP for the free Friday Night Networking Reception
and free screening of the indie horror-comedy "Holla" from Rockstone
Pictures and Lionsgate Films.  To RSVP click here -->
http://www.rockstone.org/programspsp.htm

To register for the workshops click here -->
http://www.rockstone.org/programs.htm

UP NEXT:  This  Friday, 13 October and Saturday, 14 October, at Howard
University J. H. Johnson School of Communication in DC.
and next Friday, 20 October and Saturday, 21 October, at Tribecca Grand
Hotel Screening Room in NYC.

Remaining Tour Stops include:  Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, Philadelphia,
and Houston (see schedule at  http://www.rockstone.org/programs.htm  for
details)

Hope to see you soon,

- Mike