[NEohioPAL]Autobiography of a Lesser Mind

Charlie Wiener charliewiener at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 13 09:04:09 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_11280111321072164989

Having only found out about this list last night I hope it is alright for me to send along this posting and am not stepping on any tender toes.  We are completing the run of Autbiography of a Lesser mind tonight and tomorrow at Kennedy's at Playhouse Square.  It is a one man show that combines comedy, music and stories in the context of a play with a slide show.  It has been called funny, touching and original.  Guess I'm not very good at promotion but we hope you will come out and catch it on one of our last two nights.  Of course I like it I wrote it and perform it but hope you will enjoy as well.  Charlie Wiener

Charlie Wiener
charliewiener at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------=_NextPart_11280111321072164989

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1561" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>Having only found out about this list last night I hope it is alright for me to send along this posting and am not stepping on any tender toes.  We are completing the run of Autbiography of a Lesser mind tonight and tomorrow at Kennedy's at Playhouse Square.  It is a one man show that combines comedy, music and stories in the context of a play with a slide show.  It has been called funny, touching and original.  Guess I'm not very good at promotion but we hope you will come out and catch it on one of our last two nights.  Of course I like it I wrote it and perform it but hope you will enjoy as well.  Charlie Wiener</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Charlie Wiener</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:charliewiener at earthlink.net">charliewiener at earthlink.net</A></DIV>