[NEohioPAL]looking for indy movies or performance theaters near CSU

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Fri Oct 13 11:14:04 PDT 2006

Are there any indy movies houses or theaters near CSU?  I am updating my
website with exciting things to do in Cleveland's Midtown - Quadrangle
Area - Superior St. Clair neighborhoods.  I'd like to help promote these
with information and links from my web site to yours.

We are an art gallery and Downtown Cleveland's only winery.  By
collaborating, we can collectively bring more folks to this vibrant area of
the arts.

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
2400 Superior Ave., #201