[NEohioPAL]Deep freezers for sale

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 10:42:09 PDT 2006

--0-1131621113-1160847729=:24256

Hey All,

  I have (2) deep freezer I must sell. One is full sizes (far from glamorous but it works).It was left by the previous owner. As well we have a box style storage unit freezer...works awesome: got ice cream, chicken, bacon, veggies and stuff in it RIGHT NOW!

  We're not trying to refinance the house on this.
  $50 each, you transport. Make me a deal...they'll yours!
  Why the sell: we're getting a new one. Credit is dangerous thing :)
  Brand: both by Maytag