[NEohioPAL]Free Piano

bocchieri rick docbunk at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 13:37:51 PDT 2006

--0-1771018408-1160858271=:6568

I have an  upright Kimball piano free to whoever can take it away.  Might be an antique.  Could have been a player piano at one time.  I have pictures for all interested parties. Needs tuning.  Located on the east side near Eastlake area.

    Realtor/Real estate consultant

--0-1771018408-1160858271=:6568

<FONT color=#0060bf size=3>I have an  upright Kimball piano free to whoever can take it away.  Might be an antique.  Could have been a player piano at one time.  I have pictures for all interested parties. Needs tuning.  Located on the east side near Eastlake area. </FONT><BR><BR><DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV><FONT color=#0000bf size=3>Realtor/Real estate consultant</FONT><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43256/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta"> All-new Yahoo! Mail </a>- Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
--0-1771018408-1160858271=:6568--