[NEohioPAL]taken by fear

thrnungst at aol.com thrnungst at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 18:29:10 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8BE1072DC30C0_B64_7193_WEBMAIL-DC21.sysops.aol.com

 Want to build your resume? need time on the screen? then how about auditioning for us, we are looking for three females and two males, to help out the production,( Taken by fear) a suspense/drama to be shot partially in the cleveland area ,if interested in building your resume send headshots to thrnungst at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C8BE1072DC30C0_B64_7193_WEBMAIL-DC21.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>

<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

</BODY></HTML>