[NEohioPAL]Ushers Needed Requests

Anthony Weishar a_weishar at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 06:39:03 PDT 2006

--0-1219842968-1160919543=:27480

--0-131803447-1160919543=:27480

I would like to make a polite suggestion on  requests for help. Please add the address of your theater. Many of us  see the name and possibly wonder which theater is that? Was it in  Hudson or Mentor? Oh, I'll check later. By the 36th entry we have  forgotten you needed ushers or other staff help.

  Thanks in advance,

  Tony Weishar

--0-131803447-1160919543=:27480

		<hr size=1>Get your own <a href=" http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43290/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains"