[NEohioPAL]Moving - car for sale

Katryen katryen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 20:13:13 PDT 2006

Hello Everybody,
I've spent a few nice and productive years in
Cleveland, OH., been in some plays and films (thanks
Peter and crew at LittleBeth Prod.!)... But now it's
time to close this chapter of my life and move back to
Europe.
I have two things left for sale:
MY CAR:  '01 Mercury Sable 4-door sedan (beige and
beige interior) - great vehicle! Power doors &
windows, ABS,  A/C, cruise control,radio/cassette
player, about 28 m/gallon (hwy), 80K miles, e-check
passed, very comfortable with and lots of space.Has a
broken front bumper cover on the passanger side.
Asking $3800 obo - MUST SELL!!
I also have an excercise machine left: "Lateral Thigh
Trainer" w/VHS workout tape - almost brand new!! Alone
I'm asking $50 - or I can throw it in along with the
car if you want to buy my car!

If anyone is interested - please feel free to e-mail
me back and we can make arrangements to meet ;))

Best regards,

Kat Sokolowska

"I'm a sinner but I know / The skin is often harder than the core..."
  EverEve "Anima Sola" http://www.evereve.net

  Life without passion is a waste of time!
  http://www.HallofLostSouls.blog.interia.pl