[NEohioPAL]Actors needed, paid positions, downtown and east side

Beverly Kristy bkristy at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 17 07:47:28 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0100_01C6F1D9.A3FAAEB0

Blank
Hi Neopal,

I am in need of actors for part time paid positions. This would involve =
health care scenarios where you would need to act the part of the =
patient.

Great for a few extra $$ for the Holidays.

No iron clad commitment needed, if not available on a day you would be =
asked, no problem. Will keep you in the pool for the next gig.

Interested parties please respond to this message for more details.

Thanks in advance,

Beverly Kristy
440-487-6698
bkristy at mindspring.com

------=_NextPart_000_0100_01C6F1D9.A3FAAEB0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE id=3DridTitle>Blank</TITLE>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1561" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DridBody background=3D"">
<DIV> </DIV>
<P>Hi Neopal,</P>
<P>I am in need of actors for part time paid positions. This would =
involve=20
health care scenarios where you would need to act the part of the =
patient.</P>
<P>Great for a few extra $$ for the Holidays.</P>
<P>No iron clad commitment needed, if not available on a day you would =
be asked,=20
no problem. Will keep you in the pool for the next gig.</P>
<P>Interested parties please respond to this message for more =
details.</P>
<P>Thanks in advance,</P>
<P>Beverly Kristy<BR>440-487-6698<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:bkristy at mindspring.com">bkristy at mindspring.com</A><BR></P>=
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0100_01C6F1D9.A3FAAEB0--