[NEohioPAL]North Coast Men's Chorus C. D. Release Party for "Sugar Plum Fairies"

Robert T rwt44102 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 08:53:07 PDT 2006

Contact:
Robert W. Toth
pr at ncmchorus.org

October 17, 2006

For Immediate release:

North Coast Men’s Chorus C.D. Release Party for “Sugar
Plum Fairies”

Cleveland – Mark your calendars and strap on your
sleigh bells. Hold onto your lap robes and mittens,
dogs and vixens (male and female foxes, respectively).
The North Coast Men’s Chorus is gonna take you on a
“sleigh ride” you won’t want to be a’missin’. Join
them in a celebrating the release of their newest C.D.
Sugar Plum Fairies. On Saturday, November 18th, from
7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at SPACES Art Gallery, 2220
Superior Viaduct, you’ll enjoy NCMC’s unique
glissandos, obbligatos and the ever-popular, passing
note.

With a few plies, a couple of pas de deux and
lingering legato moves reminiscent of Najinskian
hip-hop, NCMC’s own unique entertainment will glide
you through a glistening evening of fun and laughter.
Our 3rd C.D. Sugar Plum Fairies, will be accompanied
by, well naturally, sugared plums and superb hors
d’oeuvres and beverages; select wines will be provided
from the renowned  cellars of Swingos on the Lake. A
variety of numbers from our upcoming concert “A Joyful
Noise” directed by Rich Cole will enchant & enthrall
you. The newly- installed exhibition including
textiles, sculptures and multi-media artworks titled
“Mis-Demeanor” will add to the evening’s artistry.

General admission tickets of $25.00 will be held at
the door in your name.  For your $50.00 admission
you’ll receive a C.D. of Sugar Plum Fairies (once you
hear it you’ll want one anyways). Or for a $100.00
admission, you’ll receive a signed copy of Sugar Plum
Fairies. Go to: http://www.spacesgallery.org/map.html
for directions.

Go to our website
http://ncmchorus.org/shows_events.html for further
information. NCMC is a 501(c) 3 non-profit
organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the
full extent allowable by law.

Join us for a fun-filled evening of hospitality and
Holiday warmth!

P.S . – NeoPal subscribers; this will give you the
chance to put a face to some of our e-mails we’ve been
sending out, while having a fun evening benefiting a
worthy cause.