[NEohioPAL]NEEDED: Smoke/Fog Machine

Noelle Williams noelleantoinette at elleonenterprises.com
Tue Oct 17 10:59:51 PDT 2006

--0-1689716997-1161107991=:91091

Hello To All-

  If anyone has an available smoke machine for rent or equal trade, please contact me asap.  Willing to swap machine for sponsorship recognition at the Cleveland Cavaliers Season Opener Event. Fog machine needed on November 1, 2006.  Please feel free to contact me at any time.  Thanks a Million!

  Noelle Antoinette
  Executive Director
  Elleon Enterprises
  (216) 978-4455

--0-1689716997-1161107991=:91091

<DIV>Hello To All-</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If anyone has an available smoke machine for rent or equal trade, please contact me asap.  Willing to swap machine for sponsorship recognition at the Cleveland Cavaliers Season Opener Event. Fog machine needed on November 1, 2006.  Please feel free to contact me at any time.  Thanks a Million!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Noelle Antoinette</DIV>  <DIV>Executive Director</DIV>  <DIV>Elleon Enterprises</DIV>  <DIV>(216) 978-4455</DIV>
--0-1689716997-1161107991=:91091--