[NEohioPAL]Want some cool photos?

Jay Johnson jay at shootfilmordie.com
Tue Oct 17 15:05:48 PDT 2006

--0-418506565-1161122748=:70216

My name is Jay Johnson and I'm an award winning filmmaker and Creative Director for television and video production.

  I am branching out into the digital still world and am seeking to expand my resume and and clients.

  If you go to my movie website www.willworkforfoodmovie.com and click on jayjohnsonpictures, you can see some samples.

  I have a small studio in my house, but I can shoot anywhere.

  Thanks

  Jj