[NEohioPAL]Camelot Auditions at N Ridgeville Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Allen White AMWhite at oco.net
Thu Oct 19 07:00:03 PDT 2006

--=====================_6609003==.ALT

The entire community of CAMELOT awaits the arrival of Guenevere, King
Arthur of England's future Queen.  Some of the enchanting musical numbers
include The Simple Joys of Maidenhood, The Lusty Month of May, How to
Handle a Woman, I Loved You Once in Silence, If Ever I Would Leave You and
What Do the Simple Folk Do?

Directed by Allen M. White
Music Direction by Bryan Bird
Choreography by Carli Miluk

Performances February 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, March 2, 3, 4, 9 & 10, 2007.
Auditions:
    * Sunday, Oct 22, 2006 2:00PM - 4:00PM
    * Tuesday, Oct 24, 2006 7:00PM - 9:00PM

All roles are available. All actors are requested to come ready to sing a
prepared song. Please bring sheet music. No recordings, a cappella
auditions or church hymns, please. Also please come dressed for movement,
as there will be a short dance audition for all.

The Olde Towne Hall Theatre is at the intersection of Rt. 83 and Center
Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, just a few miles west of Westlake.

More information and directions are available at
http://www.oldetownehalltheatre.com/camelot.htm

Allen White
Theatre is my life!  The rest is just reality.

--=====================_6609003==.ALT

The entire community of CAMELOT awaits the arrival of Guenevere, King
Arthur of England's future Queen.  Some of the enchanting musical
numbers include The Simple Joys of Maidenhood, The Lusty Month of May,
How to Handle a Woman, I Loved You Once in Silence, If Ever I Would Leave
You and What Do the Simple Folk Do?<br><br>
Directed by Allen M. White <br>
Music Direction by Bryan Bird <br>
Choreography by Carli Miluk <br><br>
Performances February 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, March 2, 3, 4, 9 & 10,
2007.
<ul>
Auditions:
<li>Sunday, Oct 22, 2006 2:00PM - 4:00PM
<li>Tuesday, Oct 24, 2006 7:00PM - 9:00PM
</ul><br>
All roles are available. All actors are requested to come ready to sing a
prepared song. Please bring sheet music. No recordings, a cappella
auditions or church hymns, please. Also please come dressed for movement,
as there will be a short dance audition for all.<br><br>
The Olde Towne Hall Theatre is at the intersection of Rt. 83 and Center
Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, just a few miles west of
Westlake.<br><br>
More information and directions are available at
</a><x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Allen White<br>
<i>Theatre is my life!  The rest is just reality.<br>
</i></body>