[NEohioPAL]Movement Improv Jam

megan pitcher meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 09:35:06 PDT 2006

Another Friday Dance Jam!

We had so much fun at the first, that we've decided to
make it a regular event.  The next Dance
Improv/Contact Improv Jam is tomorrow.  This is a
great event for dancers, actors, musicians, yoga and
pilates practitioners and anyone who needs a movement
outlet.  If we have many "first-timers,"  I will lead
a warm-up session to get us all on the same page.  For
those who are interested, there is also a Karma Yoga
session from 6:30 - 7:30pm that they may use as their
warm-up.  Feel free to call or email with questions.

Dance Improv Jam
Friday, October 20th
8:00 - 9:30 or When We Finish
At Studio 11 in Tremont