[NEohioPAL]Staff Positions Available For Theater Ninjas "Aphrodisiac"

rpeck at theaterninjas.com rpeck at theaterninjas.com
Thu Oct 19 17:49:07 PDT 2006

Theater Ninjas an emerging local production company is seeking
individuals to staff our inaugural production "Aphrodisiac".

Available Staff Positions:

Commision Sales Staff

Commision Sales Staff will sell tickets for all performances during the run of
"Aphrodisiac" Direct Sales using our Online Box Office and Cash sales. All
sales staff will be compensated on a commision basis. $5 per ticket sold is a
great rate. All tickets are reasonably priced and discounted when sold by our
Sales Staff. Bonuses for top sellers available. You can make as much as you can
sell. People looking to make money are encouraged to apply. Great job for
anyone between jobs. Work when you want to as much or as little as you want.
Please send resume to rpeck at theaterninjas.com

House/Box Office Manager

The House/Box Office Manager will be responsible for maintaining all Front of
House Operations. Managing Box office staff and ushers. Insure that all guests
are taken care of and all operations run smoothly. The House/ Box Office
Manager will also be responsible for executing our opening night reception.
Setup and tare down time is short. An organized proffesional is needed to fill
this position. Prior Hospitality experience is prefered. Interested Parties
shouls send resume to rpeck at theaterninjas.com

Box Office Staff

Box office staff will attend to patrons purchasing and picking up reserved
tickets. Proficency with basic computer programs a must. Our Box office is
Internet based. Interested parties should send resume to
rpeck at theaterninjas.com

Usher

Ushers will attend to patrons Prior to, During and following Performances.
Courtesy and good people skills required. Interested Parties should send resume
to rpeck at theaterninjas.com

Applicants for any other position are encouraged to apply for Commision Sales
positions as well. Please Specify which position you are applying for in the
subject bar when you reply.