[NEohioPAL]Calling All Wordsmiths !

Kelly Harris kahproductions at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 08:48:25 PDT 2006

Are you ready for the Poets' & Writers' largest MINGLE
of the year?

Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 11, to join
us for the
first WORDSCRAMBLE Challenge and Game Night!

We're planning a night of games, fun, competition,
food, prizes, and
lots of camaraderie with writers, readers, and word
lovers. Join us
for our Human Anagram competition (your sponsorships
help us raise
funds for the Lit), or come to enjoy our game rooms –
meet some new
friends while playing Scrabble, Boggle, and other
great board
games. Or show your skills at the pool table. Maybe
you'll take a
seat for a card game (Blackjack anyone?), or just hang
out in the
coffee bar enjoying drinks and dessert, and a variety
of readings by
area writers. If you are feeling lucky, buy a ticket
for the 50/50
Reverse Raffle.

A $5 entry fee will get you in the door, where you'll
enjoy pizza
and desserts. Beer, wine, and soft drinks can be
purchased for a
nominal fee, and there will be plenty of ways to spend
PWLGC Funny
Money to help raise funds for the organization. Best
of all, you'll
have a chance to meet and mingle with this area's
outstanding
literary community.

If you'd like to compete in the Human Anagram
competition or want to
support a participating team, please visit our website
at
www.pwlgc.com/ wordscramble. html for details.

Mark your calendar now! For tickets to the event,
please call us at
216.421.0403! Questions? e-mail pwlgc at yahoo. com.

PWLGC Human Anagram Competition and Game Night
Saturday, November 11, 7 pm – 11 pm
Bratenahl Community Center
10300 Brighton Road
$5 Admission Fee

**
I hope we'll see you there!

Darlene, Director, Poets'& Writers' League