[NEohioPAL]Cider Festival in Kent, Saturday November 4th

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Mon Oct 23 10:37:58 PDT 2006

--MS_Mac_OE_3244455478_564216_MIME_Part

Greetings,

WHO: Downtown Innovative Community Events (D.I.C.E.) & Standing Rock
Cultural Arts present

WHAT: Kent=B9s Third Annual Cider Festival
-Cider from Beckwith=B9s Orchards
-Cider Press Demonstration by The Stricklers
-Music by Guy Pernetti, Harold Hight
-Pumpkin Coloring by Nonnie Swann
-Goodies for sale from Stahl=B9s Bakery, Anthony=B9s Cafe, Beckwith=B9s Orchard

WHEN:  Saturday, November 4th, 12-3pm

WHERE: Home Savings Plaza, Downtown Kent
-corner of Main and Water Streets

CONTACT:  330-673-4970

Back for its third year in a row, we welcome you to come to downtown Kent
and enjoy the 2006 harvest with carmel apples and cider from Beckwith=B9s
orchards, coffee from Anthony=B9s Cafe, and baked goodies from Stahl=B9s Bakery=
.

An old-fashioned cider press demonstration will also be a part of this
year=B9s festivities.  Come one!  Come all!   Stay a while and discover the
small town charm of downtown Kent.  Visit the Cuyahoga river and local
merchants, all within walking distance of the festival.

Sponsored by City Bank Antiques, Ray=B9s Place, Woodsy=B9s Music, and Home
Savings Plaza.

www.standingrock.net for updates

Thank you for supporting the Arts,

Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N. Water St.
Kent, OH 44240
330-673-4970
info at standingrock.net

--MS_Mac_OE_3244455478_564216_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Cider Festival in Kent, Saturday November 4th</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Greetings,<BR>
<BR>
</B><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><H2>WHO: Downtown Innovative Community Events (D=
.I.C.E.) & Standing Rock Cultural Arts present<BR>
<BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>WHAT: Kent=B9s Third Annual Cider Festival<BR>
</B></FONT><B>-Cider from Beckwith=B9s Orchards<BR>
-Cider Press Demonstration by The Stricklers<BR>
-Music by Guy Pernetti, Harold Hight<BR>
-Pumpkin Coloring by Nonnie Swann<BR>
-Goodies for sale from Stahl=B9s Bakery, Anthony=B9s Cafe, Beckwith=B9s Orchard<B=

</B><H2><BR>
WHEN:  Saturday, November 4th, 12-3pm<BR>
<BR>
WHERE: Home Savings Plaza, Downtown Kent<BR>
</H2><B>-corner of Main and Water Streets<BR>
</B><H2><BR>
CONTACT:  330-673-4970<BR>
<BR>
</H2><B>Back for its third year in a row, we welcome you to come to downtow=
n Kent and enjoy the 2006 harvest with carmel apples and cider from Beckwith=
=B9s orchards, coffee from Anthony=B9s Cafe, and baked goodies from Stahl=B9s Bake=
ry.<BR>
 <BR>
An old-fashioned cider press demonstration will also be a part of this year=
=B9s festivities.  Come one!  Come all!   Stay a while and=
 discover the small town charm of downtown Kent.  Visit the Cuyahoga ri=
ver and local merchants, all within walking distance of the festival.<BR>
<BR>
Sponsored by City Bank Antiques, Ray=B9s Place, Woodsy=B9s Music, and Home Savi=
ngs Plaza.<BR>
</B><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>www.standingrock.net for updates<BR>
</B></FONT><H3><BR>
Thank you for supporting the Arts,<BR>
<BR>
Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
257 N. Water St.<BR>
Kent, OH 44240<BR>
330-673-4970<BR>
</H3><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><B><U>info at standingrock.net<BR>
</U></B><U><H3><BR>
</H3></U></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3244455478_564216_MIME_Part--