[NEohioPAL]Holiday Entertainment

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 07:21:16 PDT 2006

<P>With the Holiday Season rapidly approaching, <STRONG>now</STRONG> is the time to book entertainment for your corporate function, company party, private party or Holiday gathering. </P>
<P><STRONG>Vincent Magic Productions</STRONG> can provide your event with all kinds of unique entertainment choices, from<STRONG> magic</STRONG> and <STRONG>clown</STRONG> performances, to our four-part harmony, acapella caroling group <STRONG>"The Dickens' Carolers".</STRONG></P>
<P>For more information on availability and pricing, please feel free to contact us via the many ways listed below. You can also visit our website at <A href="http://www.vincentmagic.com/">www.vincentmagic.com</A> </P>
<P>With my thanks and best wishes,<BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV>Vincent J. Polowy</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Vincent Magic Productions</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>P.O. Box 21310</DIV>
<DIV>South Euclid, OH 44121</DIV>
<DIV>(440) 461-0594</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.vincentmagic.com/">www.vincentmagic.com</A></DIV>