[NEohioPAL]Makeup effects artists, sculptors, lab techs, wigmakers needed.

Alan Tuskes spfx1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 20:36:45 PDT 2006

--0-244429202-1161833805=:17907

Precinct 13 Entertainment has had an incredibly busy year for 2006, handling effects for 3 films for Dark Lot Entertainment as well as our own production of "The Rage", finishing up the year on "Hallowed ground", and gearing up for an even busier 2007. To that end, we are looking for resumes from folks who are interested in becoming a part of the Precinct 13 family when the work starts piling in.
  We are looking for sculptors, moldmakers, lab technicians, foam runners, prosthetic makeup artists, wig makers, fabricators and animatronics mechanics. If you or anybody you know has any of these skills, please forward an email with pictures attached or a link to your website to al at p13entertainment . It is even more preferable to send a hard copy to us at:

  Postal service address:

  Alan Tuskes
  c/o Precinct 13 Entertainment
  PO Box 319
  Crestline OH 44827

  UPS address:

  Alan Tuskes
  c/o Precinct 13 Entertainment
  707 South Thoman St
  Crestline OH 44827

  Pictures, DVD's, videotapes showing you skills are appreciated. Please include shots of your lab skills including molds, mechanisms, etc, as these are the areas where you will most probably be involved in.

  We are also interested in hearing from folks involved in other production areas as well, including grip and electric, set building, etc. These are all paid free lance postions, and we are trying to get folks in for interviews before the crush of work starts.

  Thanks for your time,

  Alan

  www.precinct13entertainment.com
  www.theragefilm.com