[NEohioPAL]Actors & Actresses wanted for film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Thu Oct 26 07:04:09 PDT 2006

ATTN:
On behalf of the group producing "Mama's Plan", a film/docudrama that
seeks to discourage girls from discarding their newborn babies, we are in
need of dedicated, EXPERIENCED, and dependable actors and actresses.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!  Individual auditions are currently being held.
We are presently filling roles, so please respond soon to take advantage
of this opportunity.  Contact Esty at (330) 633-6093 if you are
interested.  Thank you.
Sincerely,
Eric (volunteer for "Mama's Plan")