[NEohioPAL]extras for Indiana Jones movie

Mike Mills Jr mike at mikemillsjr.com
Wed Oct 25 07:26:19 PDT 2006

If someone could forward that information to me as well I would
definitely appreciate it. I'm new to Neopals.  I graduated John Marshall
High School c/o 2004.  From 10th - 12th I was apart of Drama Club, WJMH
Broadcasting and Speech.  I'm very interested in obtaining information
about casting calls, auditions, etc local and non-local.  I'm making
every effort to get my feet back into the "Thespians World."  I learned
of Neopals from a fellow actor who will be in a play with me entitled
"Inspecting Carol" to be performed at the Barlow Community Theater in
Hudson, Ohio.  Again, any information would greatly be appreciated.  I
wish everyone the best of luck in all their endeavors.

Have a great day! :-)