[NEohioPAL]Handyman needed!

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Mon Oct 30 17:38:05 PST 2006

I am looking for an EXPERIENCED handyman to take out a 15ft long, 8 foot
high section of wall then build another wall about the same size in a
different location within my studio.  This needs to be done very neatly as I
want to keep the amount of drywall dust to a minimum in my studio.  I also
need for the demolished drywall to be hauled away when finished.  It would
be helpful if you also have just a little experience in electrical work.
(just enough to know that you need to turn off the main breaker in order to
cap off a 110v line that is in the wall).

I would like to have this done as soon as possible.

Please call if you are interested!!!

Thanks!
Eric Mull
Eric Mull Photography