[NEohioPAL]Ony 2 Days Left to Help vanityCrash open for the legendary New York Dolls

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Tue Oct 31 20:56:08 PST 2006

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
as one of the
3 finalist to open for the <span style="font-weight: bold;">New York
Dolls</span>. To win the opening slot we
need your <span style="font-weight: bold;">VOTE</span>. Go to the link
below and click on Cleveland and vote
for vanityCrash!!! Thanks for your help :-)<br>
Voting will continue until November 2nd, when the results will be
tallied, and the most popular band will be chosen to open for the
legendary NEW YORK DOLLS in Cleveland at the <span
 style="font-weight: bold;">Beachland Ballroom, Friday November 17</span>.<br>
Please forward this to everyone who you think will help!<br>
BTW we were not planning on coming out and performing until spring, so
here's your chance to see us early. <br>
Also we will preview a handful of the new songs we've been writing for
our upcoming CD.<br>
Lastly this will be our first show in almost a year with all of us
together again.<br>
Whether we win or not, go to the show, it's a great line up featuring
The New York Dolls, Super Sucker, The Chesterfield Kings and The Charms
 href="javascript:void(0);/*fckeditortemplink*/">http://www.vanityCrash.com/</a><br>
vanityCrash is Dan Folino, Dennis Yurich, Brian Hager, Tim Ratley &
Jason Giaco.</font><br>