[NEohioPAL]A Dada Dozen Thank You

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:23:29 PST 2006

The Dada Dozen was a smashing success, and Something Dada wants to thank all of you who made it down!  The food from ArteFino was delicious, Becky's was kind enough to provide beer and wine, and the Tower Press was looking dazzling, even in our space's unfinished state.  Several people walked away ecstatic after winning their excellent items in the silent auction, more people walked away relaxed after taking advantage of the on-site massages from Michael D. Arcuri, and everyone walked away laughing from the fantastic Something Dada show.

Now, did you miss it and want to see what everyone's talking about?  Or perhaps you were there and need another Dada fix?  Don't worry, you don't have to wait until 2007 when we open up the Tower Press space permanently!  We'll still be doing our Thursday night shows at 9:30 PM at Bassa Vita below Bottom's Up on W. 117th in Lakewood.  Admission is free, the drinks are cold, and the shows are hilarious, so come down and check it out.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 11/2/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 11/9/06
9:00 PM