[NEohioPAL]New Male Lead Singer Wanted for Flashback Band

Lerner, Michael MLerner at chsc.org
Thu Nov 2 07:42:17 PST 2006

Wanted: New Male Lead Singer for the Flashback rock 'n soul Band

The Flashback - rock 'n soul Band has an immediate opening for a new male
lead singer to join our talented group of musicians. We have bookings
through the end of the year and already into 2007.

Besides being a talented singer and professional, the ideal person should
have the following abilities:

>An excellent knowledge of pop, soul, r&b, disco, and Motown tunes from the
60s - 70s. We are doing tunes by Wilson Pickett to the Rascals to Marvin
Gaye and everyone in between.

>A quick study - we currently have over 100 songs in our playlist. To make
it easier, we will give you a book and CDs with all our songs.

>You must be able to sing harmonies quickly and accurately - don't even call
if you can't. You will be singing back up vocals and duets with our
incredibly talented female singer.

>A team player - willing to have fun, work hard, get paid for it, but most
importantly, you can get along with others.

>Available to rehearse 2-3X per month on Tuesdays in Beachwood from 7pm to
10pm

>Available on Friday and Saturday evenings for gigs. We try and play out
1-3X per month. No problem if you are already singing with another band but
we would prefer you give us priority on gigs. We are already scheduling our
2007 calendar through the end of the year.

Please --- no prima donnas, jerks, druggies, drunks, or head cases!!!

Check out www.flashbackbandonline.com for complete band information.

If you are interested, please contact Michael Lerner (mslerner at adelphia.net)
or via cell (216) 272-1865 for more details.