[NEohioPAL]One more thing for FREE - Great for Bands or Recording Studios

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Thu Nov 2 13:09:28 PST 2006

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous post. I have one more
thing that needs to go for FREE.

Three 4' x 6' x 4" broadband sound absorption panels. I've used these in
band rehearsal spaces, in the studio and they were used on the stage of
Hedwig at CPT. They can be mounted on the wall, hung from the ceiling or
made to be free standing to put around things like drums.

I need to have these picked up as soon as possible. Call me at 216-631-2554.

Dennis