[NEohioPAL]BCA seeks dance instructors

B. C. A. brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 17:46:36 PST 2006

--0-1891074880-1162518396=:73176

Brecksville Center for the Arts is seeking qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in our Dance Department.  Dance instructors are needed for ballet, jazz and modern classes offered to pre-school through adult students.  New dance classes will begin in January, 2007.

  Please send resumes to Brecksville Center for the Arts, 8997 Highland Drive, Brecksville Ohio 44141 or attach a resume to an e-mail. No phone calls at this time, please.

  Brecksville Center for the Arts is a 501C3 non-profit organization celebrating 15 years of excellence in arts programming.  BCA offers classes in the fine, applied and performing arts, and presents monthly art exhibits in our Gallery and Shoppe for Art.

  Visit our website at www.brecksvillearts.org to learn about our fall class schedule, special events and teaching staff.

  The Winter Spring class schedule will be available soon. In it BCA will offer 200  sessions including classes in Hungarian Dance, Line Dancing, Middle Eastern Belly Dance, American Ballroom, Swing/Salsa and Jitterbug with Get Hep Swing.  Plans to expand the dance program include classes in liturgical dance, tap/clogging and musical theater performance.

  In addition to art classes, BCA offers a wide range of classes for performers: Improv Voice, Piano, Guitar, Music Theory, Percussion, Cello and others. Contact BCA if you wish to join our upcoming Play Reading Group.

  Call Brecksville Center for the Arts to receive a free class schedule. Classes are open to all Ohio residents with discounts for BCA members.  4440-526-6232

            Winnie Flynn
  Executive Director

  Brecksville Center for the Arts
8997 Highland Dr
Brecksville. OH 44141
Phone: 440-526-6232
Fax: 440-526-1214
  E-mail: brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
  Website: www.brecksvillearts.org

  Learn ~ Create ~ Enjoy

Want to start your own business? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.
--0-1891074880-1162518396=:73176

<DIV>Brecksville Center for the Arts is seeking qualified candidates to fill teaching positions in our Dance Department.  Dance instructors are needed for ballet, jazz and modern classes offered to pre-school through adult students.  New dance classes will begin in January, 2007.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Please send resumes to Brecksville Center for the Arts, 8997 Highland Drive, Brecksville Ohio 44141 or attach a resume to an e-mail. No phone calls at this time, please.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Brecksville Center for the Arts is a 501C3 non-profit organization celebrating 15 years of excellence in arts programming.  BCA offers classes in the fine, applied and performing arts, and presents monthly art exhibits in our Gallery and Shoppe for Art.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Visit our website at <A href="http://www.brecksvillearts.org/">www.brecksvillearts.org</A> to learn about our fall class schedule, special events and teaching
 staff.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The Winter Spring class schedule will be available soon. In it BCA will offer 200  sessions including classes in Hungarian Dance, Line Dancing, Middle Eastern Belly Dance, American Ballroom, Swing/Salsa and Jitterbug with Get Hep Swing.  Plans to expand the dance program include classes in liturgical dance, tap/clogging and musical theater performance.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>In addition to art classes, BCA offers a wide range of classes for performers: Improv Voice, Piano, Guitar, Music Theory, Percussion, Cello and others. Contact BCA if you wish to join our upcoming Play Reading Group.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Call Brecksville Center for the Arts to receive a free class schedule. Classes are open to all Ohio residents with discounts for BCA members.  4440-526-6232</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV><BR><BR><DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>  <DIV>Winnie
 Flynn</DIV>  <DIV>Executive Director</DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM></EM></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV>Brecksville Center for the Arts <BR>8997 Highland Dr <BR>Brecksville. OH 44141 <BR>Phone: 440-526-6232 <BR>Fax: 440-526-1214</DIV>  <DIV>E-mail: <A href="mailto:brecksvillearts at yahoo.com">brecksvillearts at yahoo.com</A></DIV>  <DIV>Website: www.brecksvillearts.org</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM>Learn ~ Create ~ Enjoy</EM></STRONG> <BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>

<hr size=1>Want to start your own business? Learn how on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index"> Yahoo! Small Business.</a>

--0-1891074880-1162518396=:73176--