[NEohioPAL]Re: Experienced Guitar Player!

Stephanie McQueen ifoma at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 10:32:45 PST 2006

--0-381221883-1162578765=:44921

Wanted: Experienced Guitar Player

  AfterThought & The NuSoul Band has an immediate opening for a new
guitar player to join our talented group of musicians. We have 4, perhaps 5 bookings in December 2006 alone and many more (www.afterthoughtnusoulband.com)
Besides being a talented guitar player and professional, the ideal person
should have the following abilities:

>A quick study - we currently have many songs in our playlist. A CD of all the songs can be provided.

>You must be able to play R&B, Blues, Funk, Pop, Motown, etc.

>A team player - willing to have fun, work hard, get paid for it, but
most importantly, you can get along with others.

>Available to rehearse once or twice a week  on Tuesdays/Thursdays in South Euclid from 7:30 pm to 10pm

>Available on Friday and Saturday evenings for gigs. Some times we may have a gig on a week day but this is rare. We are already booked until June of 2007.

Please --- no prima donnas, jerks, druggies, drunks, or head cases!!!

Check out www.afterthoughtnusoulband.com  for more band info.

If you are interested, please contact Irma McQueen at
  afterthoughtban at aol.com or 216-269-0150

--0-381221883-1162578765=:44921

 10pm<BR><BR>>Available on Friday and Saturday evenings for gigs. Some times we may have a gig on a week day but this is rare. We are already booked until June of 2007.</div>  <div><BR>Please --- no prima donnas, jerks, druggies, drunks, or head cases!!!<BR><BR>Check out <A href="http://www.afterthoughtnusoulband.com">www.afterthoughtnusoulband.com</A>  for more band info.<BR><BR>If you are interested, please contact Irma McQueen at</div>  <div><A href="mailto:afterthoughtban at aol.com">afterthoughtban at aol.com</A> or 216-269-0150</div>
--0-381221883-1162578765=:44921--