[NEohioPAL]CPH CABARET

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 10:11:13 PST 2006

--0-1507222694-1162663873=:11359

        IT'S A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF FUN. SEE MAGGIE STAHL ON A PIANO....TRACEE PATTERSON OPENLY FLIRT WITH STRANGERS..ERIC VANBAARS MOVE IN SHOCKINGLY SEDUCTIVE WAYS...AND MARC MORITZ SING ROSE'S TURN..OK ..THAT PART IS A LIE...BUT IT'S A GREAT SHOW....

  CLUB CABARET SERIES RETURNS TO THE CLEVELAND PLAY HOUSE
Six Degrees of Separation: From the Play House to Broadway
Opens the 2006-2007 Series
           The Cleveland Play House Club will premiere the 2006-2007 Club Cabaret Series, beginning September 22, with Six Degrees of Separation: From the Play House to Broadway.
  Six Degrees is under the musical direction of Brad Wyner, and features performances from Marc Moritz, Tracee Patterson, Maggie Stahl and Eric VanBaars.
  The Club Cabaret Series, produced this season by Paul Floriano, includes three programs of popular music presented in an intimate cabaret-style environment that opens up the nation’s only private theatre dining club to the general public.
  ABOUT THE SHOW
  It's a well-known fact that Cleveland Play House actors have gone on to incredibly successful careers on Broadway, television and film – Calista Flockhart, Joel Grey, Alan Alda, Madeline Kahn, Ed Asner, Pat Carroll, Nanette Fabray, Austin Pendleton, Jane Krakowski, Jack Weston and Dee Hoty, to name a few. This musical tribute includes songs Cleveland Play House alumni have sung in such Broadway shows as Cabaret, Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Grease, Crazy for You, Seussical, Parade and Beauty and the Beast.
  Performances are Friday and Saturday evenings at 9 p.m., September 22 through November 11, 2006. Tickets are $20. Wednesday matinees September 27, October 4 and 11 at 1:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 and include lunch at noon.
  The Play House Club will be serving a special menu during the evening cabaret performances. Cash and major credit cards are accepted and Club membership is not required. Reservations may be made by calling (216) 795-7000.

MARC MORITZ
216-255-1120 cell

--0-1507222694-1162663873=:11359

<TABLE cellPadding=3 width=650 border=0>  <TBODY>  <TR>  <TD align=middle colSpan=3>  <div><SPAN class=h1>IT'S A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF FUN. SEE MAGGIE STAHL ON A PIANO....TRACEE PATTERSON OPENLY FLIRT WITH STRANGERS..ERIC VANBAARS MOVE IN SHOCKINGLY SEDUCTIVE WAYS...AND MARC MORITZ SING ROSE'S TURN..OK ..THAT PART IS A LIE...BUT IT'S A GREAT SHOW....</SPAN></div>  <div><SPAN class=h1></SPAN> </div>  <div><SPAN class=h1></SPAN> </div>  <div><SPAN class=h1></SPAN> </div>  <div><SPAN class=h1>CLUB CABARET SERIES RETURNS TO THE CLEVELAND PLAY HOUSE<BR><I>Six Degrees of Separation: From the Play House to Broadway<BR>Opens the 2006-2007 Series</I></SPAN> </div></TD></TR>  <TR>  <TD width="20%"></TD>  <TD width="60%"><SPAN class=content>  <div>  <div> The Cleveland Play House Club will premiere the 2006-2007 Club Cabaret Series, beginning September 22, with <I>Six Degrees of Separation: From the Play House to Broadway</I>.</div>  <div><I>Six Degrees </I>is under
 the musical direction of Brad Wyner, and features performances from <STRONG><FONT size=6>Marc Moritz, Tracee Patterson, Maggie Stahl and Eric VanBaars.</FONT></STRONG></div>  <div>The Club Cabaret Series, produced this season by Paul Floriano, includes three programs of popular music presented in an intimate cabaret-style environment that opens up the nation’s only private theatre dining club to the general public.</div>  <div style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px"><B>ABOUT THE SHOW</B></div>  <div style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: none">It's a well-known fact that Cleveland Play House actors have gone on to incredibly successful careers on Broadway, television and film – Calista Flockhart, Joel Grey, Alan Alda, Madeline Kahn, Ed Asner, Pat Carroll, Nanette Fabray, Austin Pendleton, Jane Krakowski, Jack Weston and Dee Hoty, to name a few. This musical tribute includes songs Cleveland Play House alumni have sung in such Broadway shows as <I>Cabaret, Sweeney Todd, Wicked,
 Grease, Crazy for You, Seussical, Parade </I>and <I>Beauty and the Beast</I>.</div>  <div style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: none">Performances are Friday and Saturday evenings at 9 p.m., September 22 <STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" size=7>through November 11, 2006</FONT></STRONG>. Tickets are $20. Wednesday matinees September 27, October 4 and 11 at 1:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 and include lunch at noon.</div>  <div style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in; mso-layout-grid-align: none">The Play House Club will be serving a special menu during the evening cabaret performances. Cash and major credit cards are accepted and Club membership is not required. Reservations may be made by calling (216) 795-7000.</div></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><BR><DIV><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a040ff" face=system size=5>MARC MORITZ <BR>216-255-1120 cell</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
--0-1507222694-1162663873=:11359--