[NEohioPAL]"Nunsensations- a Nunsense Vegas Revue" at GHLT

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 07:00:39 PST 2006

<DIV class=RTE></DIV>Join the Garfield Heights Little Theatre for the Cleveland Premier of "Nunsensations - a Nunsense Vegas Revue".  What could be funnier then the wacky nuns let loose in Las Vegas?  The show runs November 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th and 19th at the William Foster Elementary School Gym located at 12801 Bangor Ave.  The gym turns into the Pump Room Lounge at the Mystique Motor Lodge under the direction of Paul Virag, assisted by David Coxe as the musical director.  Group rates are available and we are also in the new Entertainment Book!  For reservations call 216-475-8313.  More information can be seen on our website: <A href="http://www.ghlt.com/">www.ghlt.com</A> <BR>Come see Vegas (?) entertainment at it's finest.  <BR><BR>Susan Hart