[NEohioPAL]LAST CHANCE FOR NORTHEAST OHIO ARTISTS TO CONNECT WITH REGION=?ISO-8859-1?B?uQ==?=S TECHNOLOGY FOR INGENUITY 2007

Rich Weiss rich at ingenuitycleveland.org
Tue Nov 7 13:49:58 PST 2006

LAST CHANCE FOR NORTHEAST OHIO ARTISTS TO CONNECT WITH REGION=B9S TECHNOLOGY
FOR INGENUITY 2007
=20
The Ingenuity Festival of Art & Technology will show off exciting
technologies to Northeast Ohio artists in the Scott Auditorium of
MetroHealth Medical Center November 9th at 7:00 pm.  The purpose of
Ingenuity=B9s Northeast Ohio Tech Expo for Artists is to inspire our region=B9s
artists to create work incorporating the cutting-edge technologies coming
out of our corner of the state.
=20
Ingenuity=B9s Tech Expo for Artists will feature technologies from Western
DataCom, Imalux Corporation, NASA Glenn Research Center, Cleveland Clinic
and more.
=20
=B3We=B9ve found a way to fuse our most exciting innovation and creativity
industries, and these collaborations between artists and technologists will
make for an explosive 2007 Ingenuity Festival,=B2 said James Levin, Executive
Director of Ingenuity, =B3this year=B9s festival will amaze regional and
extra-regional audiences with the creative and innovative ideas coming out
of Northeast Ohio.=B2  The Ingenuity Festival will celebrate Northeast Ohio's
global output of innovation and creativity from July 19th =AD 22nd throughout
Playhouse Square.
=20
Ingenuity fills an important role as a growing regional and extra-regional
platform on which to celebrate the results of our Northeast Ohio=B9s wealth o=
brainpower and its capacity to produce world-class art and ideas.  It is no=
coincidence that so much innovation flows from our corner of the world.
Northeast Ohio=B9s strong culture and history have produced innovators who
share an ingenious creativity.  This same quality is found at the
intersection between artistic and technological innovation.
=20
The Ingenuity Festival of Art & Technology is an annual event in which the
best of Northeast Ohio=B9s art and technology is showcased in a four-day
summer festival in the heart of downtown Cleveland. The event brings
virtually all of the area=B9s major arts and cultural organizations, as well
as individual artists and performers, together with technology firms and
innovators to demonstrate the region=B9s impressive resources and to encourag=
its growth.
=20
MetroHealth Medical Center: 2500 MetroHealth Drive (216) 778-7800