[NEohioPAL]Start time correction for LETTERS IN THE MARGINS 11/13 -- 6:30p.m.

Bette Lou Higgins edenvalley at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 8 17:33:02 PST 2006

Please be aware that the correct curtain time for LETTERS IN THE MARGINS =
at the Richfield Library on November 13 is 6:30p.m. -- NOT 7p.m. as in =
the previously announced.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please join us and commemorate Veteran=92s Day with LETTERS IN THE =
MARGINS on November 13, 2006 at 6:30p.m at the Richfield Library; 3761 =
S. Grant St. in Richfield. This moving program about a young Jewish =
couple=92s escape from occupied Europe during World War II will be =
feature Barb Knight and Bette Lou Higgins.  This program is FREE and =
open to the public.  For more information, contact the library at (330) =
659-4343.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your =
group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with =
your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your =
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises