[NEohioPAL]Hiring hip-hop or urban youth-oriented entertainment for holiday party

Brad Wyner Wynerb at bellefairejcb.org
Thu Nov 9 13:08:45 PST 2006

I'm helping a colleague find entertainment for a holiday party on =
Thursday, December 14, roughly 7 PM, in Shaker Heights.  The audience will =
consist of foster parents and their kids, mostly pre-teen and teen.

Ideally, we'd like to find an act that is appealing and exciting to our =
kids -- a positive local rapper or hip-hop group, for instance.  Set would =
be rougly 45 mintues long; it is a paid gig.=20

You can reply to this e-mail address (wynerb at bellefairejcb.org), or call =
me at 216-320-8514.

thank you,
Brad Wyner
Director, Teens 2 Homes Community Chorus
The Adoption Center at Bellefaire JCB

This e-mail and any attachments are the property of Bellefaire JCB,
are confidential, and intended solely for the individual addressed.
Unauthorized dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be punishable by law. If you are not one of the named recipients
or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message
in error, delete the e-mail and attachment and notify Bellefaire’s
privacy officer at (216) 320-8222.