[NEohioPAL]TV show guest needed to be interviewed on camera

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 07:41:02 PST 2006

Hi,

  We are taping our December episode of "Mind, Body, &
Spirit" and our looking for guests to talk on anything
related to the Holiday season or the month of December
.. in regards to health and fitness.

  Taping date:  Tuesday, November 21st, 4PM
  Location:  Cable 9 Studios in Macedonia

  Check out our website for more information
  www.MBStelevision.com

  Please email us any ideas ... kmmk816 at yahoo.com

   You will get a copy of your interview ... plus TV
exposure in Summit and Portage Counties.

   If you sent us an idea in the past ... please
submit again ... we get a lot of emails and sometimes
can not respond to everyone ... but that doesn't mean
we didn't like your idea!  Thanks for your help!!!

  take care,  Karen K

www.KarenKawolics.com
  www.MBStelevision.com