[NEohioPAL]Update on Nina Domingue's pregnancy

Nina Glover ninaglo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:18:00 PST 2006

------=_Part_29628_17470031.1163175480388

Hello Everyone out there in the Arts world.  I just wanted to give you an
update.  I haven't delivered yet, I'm due next (11/14)Tuesday.  But we found
out Monday (11/6) that it's TWINS!!!!  Everyone is happy and healthy, and
very excited.  If anyone has info on resources for families with multiples,
give me an email.  It will happen any day now.  Love to all.  Thank you for
your love and support.  Nina