[NEohioPAL]Singers needed for Cabaret benefit

Jason Falkofsky falkofskyj at ths.org
Fri Nov 10 13:00:22 PST 2006

=20
Following the tremendous success of our first-ever Choral Cabaret last =
year, the Trinity High School Vocal Music and Drama Departments have =
teamed up to present this year's A Cabaret Affair: An Evening on =
Broadway. This evening of fine dining and entertainment will benefit the =
choir and drama students as they prepare for our Spring break tour to =
New York City in April. We are looking for a few more performers to =
showcase during the entertainment portion of the evening who can sing =
some show tunes or cabaret-style music. If you are available to perform, =
can recommend someone, or are interested in attending this event or =
otherwise offering your support, please contact:
=20
Jason Falkofsky
Director of Vocal Music
216-581-1644, ext. 164=20