[NEohioPAL]CASTING - CLEVELAND INT'L FILM FESTIVAL TRAILER

casting at authenticfilms.net casting at authenticfilms.net
Fri Nov 10 17:07:45 PST 2006

The Cleveland Int'l Film Festival trailer is seen by over 50,000 people every
year and runs on local television as well as select Continental airlines
flights.  The commercial is being produced on High Def then blown-up to 35mm
film.

We are currently still looking to fill some principal roles as well as extra
roles (ages 20-50 yrs MALE or FEMALE) for MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13th shooting in and
around the Market Street area in Ohio City from 8 AM to 4 PM.  Because the
Cleveland Film Society is a non-profit organization all parties involved are
producing the project (including all crew, DP, director, producer, stylist,
hair/make-up) without pay.  Pay for actors will be tickets to this year's
festival and copy of tape.

Because of the weak turnout for the casting call, we are in special need of
minorities.  We would like the trailer to represent the diversity of the people
of Cleveland.

If interested, please e-mail headshot/resume to:

casting at authenticfilms.net

Thank you.